Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Woulda, coulda, shoulda"

Things I should do:
  1. Laundry
  2. swiffer/vac.
  3. dishes
  4. etc., etc., etc.

This I could do:

  1. Wrap all those stashed Christmas gifts while Colin's at work
  2. Make cookies
  3. Do my Christmas Cards...Though since, I've had the same set for two years and still haven't gotten around to them, why start now?
  4. Read the Masters Degree Handbook (haha).
  5. Alphabetize old CDs, and organize ipod playlists...Something I started last year during our snow days and never finished.

This I might actually get to:

  1. Update my blog 300 times for all the things I've thought about posting but haven't gotten around to.
  2. Play in the snow with the dogs. It's hilarious to see Kona plow through a yard full of white fluffy stuff as deep as she is tall.
  3. Take stupid pictures of the dogs and post them for all to see.
  4. Curse those who are on warm vacations!
  5. Drink hot chocolate!
  6. Make 5,000 phone calls everytime I get bored (sorry, if you become a victim of this, but you'll just have to put up with me).

3 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

Happy SNOW DAY!!! I'm a bit sad to have not said a real good bye to the kiddos but I'm glad to have a few extra days to get my house all ready for the holidays (oh and get ready for my sunny winter vacation---be jealous!) Love the pics, love the multiple posts, love the sweet note I got through district mail :) Thanks friend! Merry Christmas!!!!

Angie said...

I am doing about the same thing, thinking of the things I should be doing to get ready for school in January, both teaching and masters classes, but instead I am doing other things! Good for you! All that can wait until it needs to be done. Right?? :) Hope you are having a great break and New Years! See you soon! Loves. I especially like #4, :) We were thinking of you! Especially when we were getting Mexican Coffee!

Katie said...

Whew, I found you again! Our hard drive crashed and I lost all my fav web pages. Tragedy!I had to stalk a few friend of friend of friend blogs to find yours again. Yeah! Hope you are enjoying this extra long break. No complaints here. In my free time I started a blog too! http://scottworldhappenings.blogspot.com/