Friday, April 3, 2009

I Never Thought...

I never thought I'd be in Pullman as a Coug! I don't know why, I just never saw myself as a cougar. Turns out I've been one for nearly a year working on my masters degree. Luckily I have 4 other amazing people supporting me through this process...I'd seriously would have quit if it weren't for Angie, Jen, Tiffany, and Megan!
Despite the fact we go through WSU Spokane, our advisor is in Pullman, so off we all went to chat with her. Things went well, but thank goodness we had Meg with us...a true Coug! She did an amazing job of giving me directions for the whole trip (since I was a lost little pup driving to and through this town I'd only ever been to once before).

We had a great lunch at Sella's and then we were off to get the INFAMOUS peanut butter frosts! Megan has been telling me about these drinks, well, pretty much since we've started our program and secretly thought we'd end up in Pullman once or twice before we had our degrees. They were just as delish as Meg made them out to be!


All in all, these girls are great! We had a great trip and can't wait to do it again in June:) Hopefully next year at this time...a post of how we are DONE followed shortly after by a post amazing graduation! We're half way!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun times! Thanks again for driving us! Can't wait to see your graduation pics since I won't be walking! LOL!

Jen said...

Thanks for driving all of us, Em! You did an awesome job navigating around the big town of Pullman! :) I can't believe we're half way...there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

mmsnyder said...

I love all the Pullman posts! :) And I love YOU!

Angie said...

Thanks Em for driving, you got us there and back safe and sound!! Your ride is comfy too! Love all girls, would have quit the first week without you!