Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm one...



I often find myself feeling so lucky and fortunate in life, yet fail to express it often enough (I get stuck in a rut and focus way too much on the stress in my life). Today, I'm feeling especially lucky to have Colin in my life. He's Amazing!!! Last week he surprised me at work with a deliciously refreshing afternoon coffee! This week he... took care of the dogs every morning and every night-all week (I was gone A LOT), entertained family members, worked on house projects, washed clothes, made a special trip to the store for things I needed for work, and brought me breakfast in bed one day (maybe even two days, this week's been a blur) I am SO lucky to have him in my life!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awwwww, that's really sweet. I'm glad you have someone so awesome to take care of you. You definitely deserve it! Here's to Colin! :)

mmsnyder said...

How sweet! Good job, Colin! :) Maybe this whole getting our masters and teaching full time and going to staff meetings and ice cream socials until 7pm might actually be worth it?

HA! :)

PS- where did you find that cute pic of the ducky? Might have to borrow that someday...

Katie said...

Awww... that is so sweet. I don't think we give our husbands enough credit sometimes.

Katie said...

What's this? You have to approve my comments now? Do you not trust me to write something presentable?! :)