Sunday, December 11, 2011

11 Months & On the Move

It seems like Finn changes so much from month to month, but this last month, it's been even more so than usual. I truly can't believe he's 11 months old today! Last week he even started crawling forward-there's no stopping him now. Over the last week he's gained so much confidence and is exploring more and more each day. Its fun to watch his excitement, but Oh My Goodness, do you ever have to watch carefully (and i know it's just beginning and will only get worse-yikes!)!!

It is absolutely unreal how much our love for him grows each day! The smiles he shares, and the pure joy he brings is like nothing else. It has been so fun watching him as the holidays approach with all the lights, sparkles, and glitter-he MUST investigate it all!!

Here are some of stats/info for this last month.


Weight: 26 lbs-ish

Teeth: 6 (2 bottom, 4 top)

Sleep: Still going to bed at 7pm and waking up around 5:30-6:00 everyday.

Sizes: diapers-4's, Clothes 18 months (and no more squeezing into any 12-18 months, except for his Christmas outfit-I don't care how long it takes-ha!)

Food: He LOVES Cheerios, yogurt melts, and Christmas cookies (see next line)!!

WORDS: That's right, WORDS! Finley has been working on Mama and dada for some time now, but this morning, clear as day, while looking at me, Little Finners said, "mom!" Thus I gave him a Christmas Cookie;)

44 Weeks


45 weeks & Finley's First Thanksgiving!


"Haha, look at me, Mom, I'm stuck under the couch!"

Scrumptious Bananas!

46 weeks

Fresh out of the bath at Grandma's and So happy!

Who needs a sleigh, when you can crawl?!?!?!

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas!

Best Buds, Finley likes to share his Cheerios from time-to-time.

Poacher often takes the "Night Watch." When we go to bed, the typically sneaks into Finn's room to sleep beside his crib. On this night, Poacher was pouting because we didn't let him go in the bedroom, so he had to sleep outside Finley's door!

47 weeks

LOVING to read. Also, can't seem to keep his tongue in his mouth, especially when he's "focused."

Wow, look at all that hair! It's getting long on the sides, and really long in front. A haircut might be coming sooner than later.

11 Months!


I can't believe it's time to start thinking about this little guy's first birthday. Okay, okay, I've been thinking about it since the day he was born, but now...now, it's really going to be here. Save the date, the (few days early) Big-bad-birthday-bash will be January 7th!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is just so stinkin' cute! And he's crawling! YES! :) I love that you gave him a cookie for saying "mom"! He definitely deserved it!

Keith and Meghan said...

Oh Finn! Way to go buddy :) We are so proud of you and Kendall can't wait to play---she loves moving targets! We can't wait for your birthday and can't believe how fast your first year has gone.

mmsnyder said...

I love you Finners and CAN'T wait to see you tomorrow!!!