Saturday, January 14, 2012

Finley's First Haircut

While we were off over the holidays, the time came for Finn's first haircut. I was getting so tired of it getting into his eyes and being a "bit" unruly, I knew it was time to go (sniff, sniff, my baby's growing up). We went to Kids Kut which, despite it's slightly "rough" interior, he got a great cut! Like the crazy mama that I am, I snapped nothing short of a zillion pictures to capture the memory. here are a *few* or my faves.

The "Before"


"Mom, I've got to get a good long look at this lady, first!"


Finn is less than reassured or her skills based her own hair;)
(I know that's not nice to say, but let's be honest, it REALLY made me nervous)!!!

Occupied by the cool cars

She really cut a lot off!

We were all feeling better about this situation by the end. Deep breath, mom!

"After"

Despite the face in the picture, he really was happy (just not about posing for a picture when there were all sorts of new toys to play with from Christmas). The kind lady who cut his hair did a great job!! His cut makes him look so much more like a "little boy." In just the few short weeks since this cut, it's amazing how quickly his hair continues to grow-looks like we'll be back for another cut before we know it!

3 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

oh my goodness--that gal's hair is a riot! Finn is so cute he wouldn't even matter if he got a bad cut--but is did turn out good, such a big boy!

mmsnyder said...

such a big boy! :)

Tiffany said...

I'm still dying over that lady's mullet! Glad she did a better job on Finn's hair! LOL!