Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Scarlet's first week.
![]() |
| Our sweet little sister just hanging out on the couch |
![]() |
| I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of her hair! |
![]() |
| Snoozing time. This would be how Scarlet spent the first 6-8 weeks of life! |
![]() |
| Sleepy big brother LOVES his baby sister |
![]() |
| Finley is OBSESSED with her hands-How tiny they are, where they are at all times, and he HAS TO kiss them all the time! |
![]() |
| He LOVES to give his baby kisses |
![]() |
| Her first holiday! At just 4 days old, Scarlet got to celebrate St. Patricks Day. |
![]() |
| I really will never get over her sweetness |
![]() |
| Finley Loves to hold her |
![]() |
| Our little peanut is one week old! |
![]() |
| A little size comparison! More to come (hopefully soon!)... |












1 comment:
WOW! I can't believe she is already one week old! ;) She is the cutest baby girl and her hair is a riot! I'm so lucky I get to see her regularly because she just keeps getting cuter as her little personality develops!
Post a Comment