Well, I have no pictures available, but I do have time, so I thought I'd post something just for fun. As I'm sitting here in the airport, I'm wondering is the guy across from me ever going to get off of his cell phone? Honestly, who on the other endhas that much time to talk? And, could he be any louder? Does he have a clue how hard it is for me to not listen? He is making my life a little awkward. Thank goodness my amazing husband knows how to keep me entertained by thinking ahead to bring his laptop for me...Gee maybe he should buy me one too! Wishful thinking!
We are off to our last wedding of the summer season...I think I might actually get my fill of Micheal Buble by next week...if that's possible (probably not).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment