While I had 20+ days off from work and school, I managed to take a few pictures to pass some time.

I wonder if this icicle loooks like the one that "stabbed" Christina.

Colin and I on Christmas Eve.

Poacher had to help unwrap presents...or at least try to help.

We had a great night with our family, especially watching my cousins down the Pixie Sticks. Needless to say, we were in for some wild entertainment.

We spent Christmas Day with Colin's family. We enjoyed our time with everyone, despite the "downtime" we had which is reflected in Gina's picture.

Kona-Trying to stay warm as the heat came on.

I got this AMAZING candle from Uniquely Chic. I am obsessed with this candle and the store...Thanks to Megan for the tip.

Our 53 pound lap dog! At least it's not the 80 pounds of Poacher love!

Perhaps I should have picked the apples off my tree before it looked like this.

We hit the slopes with our friend, Jeff!! Despite the fact that I'm terrible, we had a great time.

Santa got Colin some much needed new ski apparel!

One night, Colin went out for a board game and came back with Rock Band instead. We spent the rest of the night practicing.

Keeping Warm! Anytime Kona tried to get closer, Poacher would get jealous and growl at her.
Now we are back to the grind of work. My masters classes start on Monday, and as of right now I can't imagine much worse. I've really enjoyed feeling like a normal, homework-free person! At least we had a fabulous break!
4 comments:
Uniquely Chic is a great little shop. If you haven't tried out Real Deals in the Valley, you should go. They're only open on Thursdays and Saturdays. They do have a website. Cute stuff!
I haven't heard of the Uniquely Chic store- where is it? I think that apple may still be good :)
Fun Christmas pics! I really do need to come over and try out the Rock Band! Charlie is officially heavier than Kona :(
See you Monday!
Your blog is so cute!! That candle looks awesome! Where is that place that you got it?
Post a Comment