If you don't get a Christmas Card from the McG's this year...You're not alone! No one is getting one from us this year. I always think it would be fun to do cards, then I get busy, then I think, "gee, they'd sure be more fun if we had cute kids to show off..." SO, no cards this year (and don't hold your breath for next year). Nonetheless, I do want to wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas. In lieu of cards, please enjoy this holiday greeting from our family to yours!

1 comment:
Don't tell your dogs they aren't cute show-off-able children! HOwever...that video might be better than a card! HA! Great idea! I think your dogs are incredible dancers it must have taken weeks to train them! And how did you manage to get those tights on them!? WOW :) We'll be sending out new years cards this year...that became our tradition last year---life is way more chill after Christmas. We didn't want to hurt out cats feelings and not send out something :) Merry Christmas Neighbor!
Post a Comment