Our front yard is naked!

Okay, okay, ignore the truck and garbage bins...Our yard really feels naked!! What's missing...The "For Sale" sign! We finally took our house off the market. It's definitely a bittersweet feeling, but I was really just wanting to "settled" (I might feel the need to start a little nesting)!! It had been listed for exactly 1 year...turns out moving was just not meant to be for our little family. We also agreed that
if we find a home we love, we could always re-list. In the meantime, I might not make my bed tomorrow morning (gasp)!!!
3 comments:
Ha ha! Love it. I made it the first 2 days making my bed...not so much today! Dang it! Glad you can join my ranks again!
3 cheers for not making your bed!!! or putting away laundry, washing dishes, sweeping dust bunnies, or locking the dogs up! let the nesting commence :)
Em, you're so cute! I'm glad you can just relax for a bit and start that nesting! It's fun!!!
Post a Comment