Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One Step Closer

We are one step closer to being ready for Baby Glock (aka Dariusblue, aka Baby McG, aka Bob the Builder). I came home the other night to Colin putting the crib together!! It was seriously exciting for me and really made things feel a little more "real."
Colin being a super-trooper with assembly-I think he even read the directions for once:) He must have sensed the need for safety for once!

Just finishing up!
All ready!
Of course, the whole family had to check out the new crib!

Here are some of the most recent bump pictures.
24 weeks (I think...I may have lost track a tiny bit while the pictures were stored on my camera...Oops!).
26 weeks (forgive the tired eyes, the picture was taken after a long day).
Finally, Colin getting his "daddy practice" in as he's playing with our adorable nephew!

4 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

isn't the anticipation so much fun? cute crib---way to go Colin :)cute belly---way to go Emilie!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! Sooo exciting! I'm sure it does make things much more real! You're not too far away now and you look great! :)

Katherine said...

You look so good! Love the crib, amazing how real it feels when you start doing the nursery. How fun!

Angie said...

Your little bundle of joy will be here so soon! I can't wait to meet him! I love the crib Em, it looks fantastic! I hope you continue to feel good and Tiffany's right! You look great! Love you!