Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester

This week officially marked the beginning of my 3rd trimester! I can't believe how fast the time is going. I know our little guy will be here before we know it!

28 weeks!

So far, I've been feeling great, so I'm hoping it stays that way for the remaining 12 weeks! I've also scheduled all of my remaining doctor's appointments! Also, this last weekend, my sisters-in-law and good family friends joined forces to host a shower for my family! It was so much fun; but of course, I forgot my camera, so I'll have to post pictures once I get some from my mom (she never leaves without her camera...needless to say, I have a lot to learn from her)!!! However, you can see in the background of the picture a few large boxes. We were VERY, Very fortunate to receive our high chair (thanks mom and dad) and our carseat (thanks grandma Char)! I know I say this all the time, but it's really starting to be real! All of the adorable clothes and blankets made me really excited to dress up/bundle up our little boy once he arrives!

5 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

lookin' great mama! I'm so impressed by how put together you look! Curled hair? Who are you? Super mom?

Tiffany said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on being in the 3rd trimester! So cool! You look great! Miss you!

Katherine said...

You are almost there! you look fantastic. I know it sounds crazy but enjoy the next 12 weeks it will go by fast!

Jen said...

Em, you look beautiful!!! Love the crib, too! I am SO excited to meet Baby McG! I love him already!!!! XOXO

mmsnyder said...

HOw have I not commented yet??! Love you love the pic love baby McG!!!!!