Tuesday, November 23, 2010

8 weeks and counting!

The countdown is on, only 8 weeks to go. I'm NOT ready for this little boy to make his big appearance, but I AM getting very excited for it!! I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left (praying that I don't go too far overdue, that is). Time has FLOWN!! I love being able to feel him move (even when it is like tap-dancing on my bladder)! I'm feeling very thankful for a healthy pregnancy thus far!

The baby bump is growing!

7 comments:

mmsnyder said...

you look so good Em!!! :) :) love you and baby boy!

Keith and Meghan said...

You look absolutely amazing! I'm continually in awe of how you are able to actually get out of bed in the morning to DO your hair during your pregnancy! Wonderwoman I tell you! How's the baby center coming along? Kendall and I are dying to meet Little McG :) 8 weeks! WOO WOO!

Tiffany said...

Wow! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! Crazy! I'm dying to meet the little guy! :)

Jen said...

You look beautiful!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!! XOXO

Katherine said...

You look fantastic! Only 8 weeks left!!!

Angie said...

You look so good Em! So darn adorable! Baby boy M is so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy! I can't wait to meet him and find out his name! So excited... :) Love you!!

Kristen said...

I hate to say it, but it will continue to go by so fast!We're already down to 6 weeks.
I'm so glad you found my blog! It's good to get reconnected!