From onesies, diapers, and wipes, to receiving blankets, pacifiers, a bouncy seat, and swing...I can't imagine what we may still need, but it's definitely a situation where "I don't know what I don't know." I am feeling very thankful for all of the amazing support we have from family and friends who will help us out when I realize, "Oh...I didn't know I that."
Whether we are ready or not, our bundle of joy is on his way!
Our little boy will be here one week from yesterday (well, if not sooner)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's such a strange feeling knowing the exact date in which he'll arrive. I love knowing as I am a "planner" through and through, but at the same time, it's VERY strange to think, "Hmm, I'm going to the hospital on the 11th and coming home with a baby." Excuse, WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Its hard to imagine what life will be like one week from now, but I can't wait to find out! I can't wait to meet him, hold him, see his face, love him, and introduce him to the world (not to mention, my ribcage and abdomen could use a break from all of the "overcrowding" that's currently taking place).
Here are some of the most recent Pics.
Whether we are ready or not, our bundle of joy is on his way!
Our little boy will be here one week from yesterday (well, if not sooner)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's such a strange feeling knowing the exact date in which he'll arrive. I love knowing as I am a "planner" through and through, but at the same time, it's VERY strange to think, "Hmm, I'm going to the hospital on the 11th and coming home with a baby." Excuse, WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Its hard to imagine what life will be like one week from now, but I can't wait to find out! I can't wait to meet him, hold him, see his face, love him, and introduce him to the world (not to mention, my ribcage and abdomen could use a break from all of the "overcrowding" that's currently taking place).
Here are some of the most recent Pics.
Stayed tuned...
Ready or Not...Here He Comes!

8 comments:
you're the cutest prego mama EVER! can not wait to meet him!! 6 DAYS!
So excited! There are no words to describe the feeling when you first meet your son and you take him home. I still look at Avery and can't believe he is MY son. It is the best thing in the world!! One thing I couldn't live with out is my breast friend. I still use it every time I feed him. We will have to get our boys together before we move next month.
Look at you looking so hot right up to the very end! Way to go :) You will LOVE having him out of the womb...it's the best! Woo hoo! I can't wait to meet this little guy. You know where to find me if you need anything.
So excited for you, Em! It's definitely crazy that you little boy's debut is almost here...but for those of us who are dying to know his name, he can't come soon enough!!
Enjoy your last couple days of work! So jealous...
Very exciting! I don't know if you know, but our little one decided to join the world a little early, Dec. 12th, exactly! All I can say is that your life is about to change drastically, but it is such a joy to see that little face and hold those little hands. To think that hand is the same hand that was trying to break it's way through my abdominal wall just days earlier! Hope it all goes well!
Yeah Emilie! So excited for you. You look absolutely adorable! What a lucky little guy to have you as a mommy. You will do great! Can't wait to see pictures.
Number one: You look amazing!
Number two: I can't wait to meet your little guy!
Number three: Know that I'm praying for you and thinking about you like crazy!
Love you!!!
Yeah!!!! I can't wait for the next post on 6 Feet 8 Paws!
Post a Comment