Monday, April 11, 2011

3 Months

Wow! I CANNOT believe my little boy is 3 months old today! These have been the fastest and most joyous three months of my life! Finley is growing and changing everyday. In the passed few weeks he's really started becoming and "infant" and no more "newborn." We are starting to see more and more personality from him. He's grabbing for more of his toys, "talking" more and more, smiling a lot (except when I get the camera out) and even starting to laugh (but only for his daddy, who apparently is hysterical...I, on the other hand, must seem like a boring dud to Finn). We are working on rolling over (which he's only done twice) and sitting up.

Our days consist of eating, spitting up, playing, reading books, sitting in a bouncy chair, playing with his dangling giraffe toy (aka, "Giraffi"), changing diapers, and doing it all over again (and again, and again). He's sleeping fairly well at night usually going for at a stretch of 6-8 hours!!

We love our little boy more than any words could ever describe. He brings us constant happiness and joy. He makes us smile, he makes us laugh, he makes our lives full!

Here are some pictures of our little guy!
3 Months and getting so big!
He LOVES playing with his tongue these days! Although, I sort of think he just wanted to stick his tongue out at me for taking so many pictures of him.

His"MC" buddies, Aiden and Mia

The MC mamas lovin' their babies

11 weeks and in love with Daddy (these guys are two peas in a pod)

Sportin' his "I Hunt for Hugs" hat my brother got him for Christmas (yes, before he was born). We're so in love with this baby, he doesn't have to hunt too hard for a hug!

11 weeks-This is the cute smile that almost always disappears as soon as I get the camera out.

I really can't believe how fast the last 3 months have gone. I can't wait to see what the next 3 months will hold!!

6 comments:

mmsnyder said...

oh finners you are so stinking CUTE!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Absolutely adorable! I cannot believe he's three months old, either! Slow down, Finn! ;)

Keith and Meghan said...

Way to go on the sleeping Finn! What a great smile, I can see some Emilie in that pic :) We're just dying over here waiting to see you again buddy (and your Mommy, too!)!

Erin said...

So stinkin' cute!!!! I can tell why your little Finn has stolen your heart. He's adorable!

Katie said...

What a cutie! He is getting big, fast!

Jen said...

cute::cute::cute!

Em, Finn's little smile is the best! I cannot believe your little man is three months old! Give him a hug and kiss for me!