Our little Finley is 4 months old today. I think I've said this with every post, but I CANNOT believe how fast time has gone. These past 4 months have been fastest and the best of my life. There are no words to describe how IN LOVE with our Finn. He brings endless joy (even on the hard days).
He's doing well as we are settling into more of a routine. Our days are filled with playing, reading books, singing songs (most of which are made up), changing diapers, running an occasional errand or two, fighting naps, feeding, and more feeding. He goes to bed between 7:30-8:30, eats one last time around 10:00, then sleeps until somewhere between 6:00-7:30 in the morning...Not too shabby!
Finn LOVES watching to read books, play with his giraffe toy and new stuffed lion from grandma. He also Loves, loves, loves to suck on his hands, especially his left thumb. He would watch TV all day, too, if I'd let him-He's truly fascinated with it!! He goes for his 4 month check-up tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the vaccinations, but I'm excited to see his weight and length:) Speaking of vaccinations, I got the Tdap vaccine yesterday (for whooping cough) and have been really sore and uncomfortable all day with a low fever...It has given me a new level of sympathy for the babies. I will be sure to give Finn extra love tomorrow afternoon (oh, gee, darn;)!!
Here are some of the more recent pictures of Finley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Finn is absolutely adorable! I can't believe it's already been 4 months since you had him either! Seems like we were just going on pregnancy walks together last week!
What a little love! So glad I got to snuggle with him today! Let's get together soon!
xoox
What a sweet little man you have! Finn is absolutely darling!!!
Post a Comment