June 11th marked Finn's 5 month birthday. I know I say this all the time, but I CANNOT believe how fast the time flies. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every moment with this little guy. He brings us endless joy and happiness!
He's growing and changing everyday. He's currently wearing 9 month clothes, though, I often squeeze him into smaller sized outfits since I'm in denial about how much he's grown-ha! He's doing a great job sleeping at night (from around 8PM to 6AM). He's learned how to roll from his tummy to his back and is always so proud of himself when he does. It's funny-as soon as I turn him to put him on his tummy, I can feel is little body move in a way to get ready to roll as soon as I put him down. He's grabbing for toys, smiling, and laughing (BEST sound in the world)!! He started solids a few weeks ago: He did not like the plain rice cereal, but loves oatmeal, apples, prunes, and sweet potatoes.
He loves to try to sit up, and play in his jumperoo (which he is getting the hang of more and more). He loves his stuffed lion (aka Lionel),
But mostly just LOVES his Daddy! There is nothing cuter than these two guys together. Finn lights up when Colin gets home each day, which makes this mama's day!
Now that the weather is cooperating a little more we've been going for lots of walks. Finley is usually lulled to sleep by about 1/2 way through. The other day we put him in the stroller without using the car seat. He wasn't sure about it at first, but once he got comfy, did just fine.

5 comments:
Su h a cutie pie!
Dear Finn,
I think you're really cute! Congratulations on rolling over, pretty soon I can teach you how to crawl and pull yourself up---it's really fun and keeps the mommy busy. I can't believe we are wearing the same size clothes! Let's play together soon :)
Love,
Kendall
Look at that big boy in his high chair! Unbelievable. Finn is beyond adorable!
i didn't think it was possible for little finn to get any cuter... but oh my gosh! love that kid :)
Sweet pictures, Emilie:) Can you even believe how much HAPPINESS Finn brings!?!?!
Post a Comment