Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas 2012

 Christmas this year was like no other. Seeing and experiencing everything Christmas through Finley's eyes was so much fun! He LOVES all things Christmas! He literally "oohs and ahhs" over all the "yights" inside and out (or said, "Oh Man!"). He is infatuated with our nativity as well as his own little nativity. He was very entertained by the classic Christmas movies (Frosty, Rudolph, etc.). At least for the first few minutes anyway;)  And he LOVES Santa, and "Santa music!" Nearly a month later he INSISTS we sing "Santa Music" songs to him every night. No Twinkle, Twinkle, No You Are My Sunshine, No Jesus Loves Me...ONLY Santa Music! Now for the pictures...
All ready for Christmas Eve Service at Church. In the background is his felt Christmas Tree which he LOVED decorating every day!
Staying up WAY TOO LATE on Christmas Eve, he was convinced he needed a snack before bed, but was clearly a very tired little guy!


Checking out the gifts on Christmas morning.
Can't imagine any other boy I'd rather get a kiss from on Christmas morning. Clearly mommy's favorite gift!                  



Time for his stocking. And yes, it was OVERFLOWING. I guess that's what happens when both mommy and daddy go shopping and forget to tell each other:)


He was so excited about each gift and truly had to examine, or read, each one as he discovered it. So sweet!

Time to check that tree again!

Getting ready to pass out gift once Grandma and Papa arrived for breakfast

Santa's Helper

Christmas Day Evening-checking out Rocci's cool camping set with the cousins!
Playing with his new "Computer," Just one of WAY TOO many toys he received.




Showing off his "Osty" Pez dispenser.
Not from Christmas Day, but I just LOVE his smile in this picture. He truly is the best gift any mama could ask for!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like an amazing Christmas! I can't even tell you how much I love the pictures of Finn in his little Christmas jammies! Dying!!! He is adorable!

Keith and Meghan said...

I second Jen's comment about the jammies! I can't get enough of toddlers in snug little christmas jams---with that sweet little diaper butt :) And I also love the pic at the top by the felt tree (amazing toddler activity!) in that cute hat! SO HANDSOME! And the oooing and ahhhing!!!! I'm so glad I actually got to witness him doing it, I sure hope you have that on video somewhere---it's just TOO CUTE! Life with toddlers is the best, especially when they are obeying :)