1. The dogs growing-Kona, at least 50 lbs, is currently sitting on my lap-let me tell'ya she doesn't fit at all, and it couldn't be anymore awkward to type like this. Poacher, on the other hand, is just growing in attitude. He is getting really tired of Kona ALWAYS trying to play.
2.I got my classroom set up-some nice new additions from last year, including a "No Bones About It...This work's the BEST" Bulletin board, complete with dog bones, paw prints and pictures of the dogs, of course! Would you expect anything else?
3.School started-I have a great class this year of sweet kiddos
4. We are still working on the house (Colin is currently on our roof).
5. We had a great labor day at the lake, despite me having to do homework.
6. I started more classes for my masters program...homework again totally sucks.
AND FINALLY...The "F" Word...
Yes, in my house its FALL!!!
Just because the calendar doesn't say so, and I'm wearing a tank top and flip flops still, the smell of new crayons, sharp pencils, and sweatshirts in the morning all point to one thing...FALL. Crazy I know.
Here is a picture of the lake on Labor Day...This is when the dreaded f word sunk in!
I couldn't believe the fog over the lake...and it was COLD!
I typically think of fall as one of my favorite seasons. I love the cool mornings and the changing leaves-okay, okay, and the new fall drinks at Starbucks, too. I just don't know that I'm really ready for it this year. It came way too fast! I guess like it or not, here it comes!
What's your favorite part of Fall?

2 comments:
I think you've been posting too much on blackboard because you ended your BLOG post with a question!! HAHA :) Fun post though! I love fall too but I need like 1 more month of summer... and I love the starbucks fall drinks too!!!
We sorta got cheated on a true summer---I mean snow is june and a really cool August!?!? I enjoy similar things about fall although it's mostly just a depressing reminder that winter is right around the corner and summer is the furthest season from reality----so sad.
Post a Comment