Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Here We Go!
Well, here it is is folks...We (really I) finally entered the blog world. Scary. No promises on many postings, but I'm sure we'll have some entertaining stories along the way. Oh-a little about the name, if you haven't figured it out by now, it's for the two of us, Colin and I, and our two fabulous dogs-Poacher (a nearly 3 year old chocolate lab), and Kona (a 3 month old black lab). Together we live in harmony and chaos at any given moment, but I wouldn't change it for the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey there! Gosh it's been a long time since I have heard from you. Thanks for the comment! Looks like things are well around your house. Your flowers are gorgeous! And your dogs seem to have such personalities! I keep my blog up to date as much as possible but sometimes it is hard to get that alone time. Drew is a clingbody! But I love him! Well hope all is well. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment