Colin and Steve pulled up to the house and were both so excited they even posed for a picture-a true rarity.
Who's that HOTTIE in the front? Of course, Gina and I had to test out all of the seats to see which was the most comfy. Turns out, they are all really nice. I do have to say though, my fave is across from the driver where it's heated!
Big bro checkin' on Colin to see how things are going on the first drive!
Surf's Up! Yes, Colin got up on the wakesurfer. Now the challenge is figuring out how to let go of the rope...have no fear, he's already ivestigating this!
+Rotated.jpg)
On Saturday, my parents and brother and sister-in-law boated down the McGlocklin end of the lake. We all piled in to make quite a wake for Scott's surfing.
Holly did amazing getting up and staying up! Way to go Holl's!
As you all can tell, we managed to spend nearly all weekend on the water...If only it had been hotter out (and less windy), I might have tried more out; let me tell'ya though, the heated seat is FANTASTIC!

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I love the boat... how much fun! Now I understand what you were talking about when you were describing the wakesurfer. It looks amazing. Might have to give that one a go ;) Talk to ya soon!
Looks like so much fun! There is really nothing better than spending the day on a boat on a lake with family! I miss you friend and hope to see you sometime soon :)
I loved your blog Emilie. You have some great pics and it looked like you also had an amazing summer. The trip to San Fran made me think of thick fish.
Post a Comment