I've been tagged. Since I really had no idea this exsisted until Megan and Charlie Cooper tagged me, I will do my best. I guess this is how it works.
Here are the rules of this tag:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Share 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.
My 6 Random Things
1. I love being able to take lunch to my hubby at work (as long as it fits into my "hectic" summer schedule-haha).
2. I love Mac and Cheese and PBJ (especially on fresh white bread!).
3. I love to teach my dogs random tricks.
4. I'm obsessed with the newest Sugarland album!
5. I saw a bear last time I went on my 4 wheeler!
6. I am extremely ticklish-especially on my feet, which is no good when I get pedicures-another thing I love!
I tag...
Shauna...Bump Watch
and
Angie...A Glance at Angie's Life
Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe you didn't mention the reality tv show that we will be staring in someday!!! I have a tagging to respost so perhaps I will make mention of it :)
Post a Comment