Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why Is Toilet Paper So Fun???

What is it with puppies and the roll of toilet paper? Honestly...it can't taste good. It's not a fun color. It doesn't smell like much. Why does Kona rip off a piece everytime she sees it and insist on chewing it into mush before she swallows the whole thing? She has had the whole roll pulled throughout the house before, and I get how that could be fun. Something soft, you can hold in your mouth and no matter where you go it follows-I get that...but why the eating? I guess it's one of the mysteries of puppyhood.
Good thing Poacher never did this...Haha. Actually I do remember him doing this once or twice, I just don't remember if he was obsessed with eating toilet paper fresh off the roll. Isn't life fabulous with dogs? Despite the naughtiness, it is pretty comical to watch.

No comments: